Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TWD:Milk Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes




It seems like TWD is all about chocolate these days .   Kristin of, I'm Right About Everything , picked Milk Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes.   These cute little cakes had  perfect milk chocolate flavor, were moist, and had an almost melt in your mouth softness. The deep chocolate glaze on top added just the right finishing touch.


Dorie's recipe called for a cinnamon nut swirl in the midst of these little cakes, but I opted to use cherry preserves instead. They provided just a hint of sweet tart flavor buried in the soft chocolate cake.



This is a recipe that I would definitely make again. If you want to make these delicious mini cakes visit Kristin at I'm right About Everything or buy the book Baking: From My Home to Yours.  To see what the other TWD bakers did this week visit our blog roll.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]